Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DOUBLE DEAD GUY by ROGUE BREWERY

Very nice German Lager Doppelbock. I have enjoyed the Deadguy since my sis dropped a couple in the fridge and I heard it calling my name. We made good friends that night and to my recolection, I had never met another bock at this point...(perhaps years ago in my ignorance). I instantly thought thought that it would be a great candidate for this weekend's brew until I noticed that it was a lager. We will some day reach the levels of cold fermentation, but until then, the double bocks must wait. (I need to put the thermoset to work on the beer fridge...but is that necessary since I have discovered it sits very nicely at a 42^ at it's warmest setting (perfect for my beer embiding enjoyment).

I should note that I am halfway thru my glass and I can tell that it's presence likes to be known at the acheived 9.0% ABV.

Rogue Double Dead Guy on Beeradvocate


Homebrew recipe for Dead Guy (not Double Dead Guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Babbles